Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Sinlist.

Page 82 #sinlist.#1
She looked at me the way she had never seen me before , with her right hand on my chest she pushed me towards the wall and rushed her body towards mine so close it felt something I still can't explain ..
She looked me in the eye and then she looked at my lips , she did this for a few times and
Then stared directly into my eyes and said " have you ever sinned before ?"
I was speechless. Being the shy kind it not an easy job.
She took a breath  slowly looking right into my eyes
And said again " have you ?"
My eyes were open wide I had no clue how to react to this situation,
And then she whispered in my ear very slowly " your brown eyes will witness a sin you deserve" ..... 
#infected.
#bookSneeks.
#SneekIntoMyLifeGetInfected.


No comments:

Post a Comment