Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 November 2021

Words the heart can't express.


I come when pain
Becomes too much to take.
I come when you're sad,
Or your heart starts to break.
I might come when you panic,
I might come when you're mad.
I'll show up here and there,
When enough is what you've had.
I'm salty and warm,
I might be big or small.
Sometimes when you're strong,
I don't come up at all.
I fill your eyes with moisture,
I roll down your cheek.
Sometimes I mean joy
Sometimes I mean weak. 
Sometimes when you're scared,
I come as a sign of fear.
You can feel when I'm coming,
Whether far or near.
I may come along
When you hear your favorite song.
Sometimes I show up
When you've been strong for way too long. 
I know you want to run away.
I know inside you're a mess.
You long for a brighter day. 
You want to be happy without any stress.
Tears are words the heart can't express.
But When can i rest ?
Is this? at what i am best !!
Being depressed..
Overstressed?

1 comment: