Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 May 2015

One step at a time.

I can't help but see what you are thinking
You wonder what happened to us
You thought that you owned my heart and soul
You thought that you had me wrapped
around your finger so tight
But there's something that you should know
You don't lose someone over night
It shouldn't take you by surprise
It may be too late when you realise
You lose a heart one step at a time
I'm not trying to make excuses
There are no simple answers to explain
I never meant to hurt you this way
I never meant to cause you any pain
I can't put it into words
or tell you why it happened this way
It wasn't any one thing that you did
It was all those little things that you didn't do
I know it may be too late to realise
but you lost a heart one step at a time.

-vaibhav nagesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment