Powered By Blogger

Sunday 31 January 2016

I ?

Who am I?
I have my own name
I’m just like everyone else
But I don’t feel the same
They make me feel claustrophobic
Yet I feel like no one is near
When I try to reach out
No one is there
With all these people around
I should feel safe
But in the arms of none
Is my trust placed
I say that I am OK
But that doesn’t mean I’m fine
I feel like I connect to no one
Can’t seem to find that line
I want to get their attention
I should get myself a sign
Can they hear me calling?
Maybe I should shout
Trapped in this space
Need a way out
Am I invisible?
Can I at least catch someone’s eye?
Is there one person
Who won’t just pass me by?
Maybe this phase I’m in
Is like a passing cloud
Why do I feel alone
Even when I’m in a crowd?

No comments:

Post a Comment