Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Cut Through.

Knives and pens cut through my paper skin
I write and write, I write my fight,
You cut me open and bleed me out
I cry but you don't seem to care, no one's there.. I even shout..
Knives and pens cut through me
My notebook holds my thoughts and my memories,
You shred it down without mercy,
yet no one's there to witness my misery...
I scream and shout but you don't seem to hear
Knives and pens cut through my paper skin.
I write a note, a cry for help
You tear me apart even my hope
I bleed but you don't seem to see
Knives and pens cut through me easily
The ink seeps through my sleeve
The blood pours into pools
I'm dying and you walk away
Knives and pens cut through my heart everyday..
My personality is splitting.. Ayee,I don't know what else to say... Hey. Hey. Hey . DUDE AM I F'ING CRAZY? 

No comments:

Post a Comment